Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Kaisercraft Cupboard

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! So today I have for you the Kaisercraft BTP Storage Cupboard. As soon as I saw these I just had to get my hands on one and give it a go plus I thought they were really cute!

I have seemed to stick with the Kaisercraft brand with this project wasn't planned but its worked out that way...I have used design papers from the 75 Cents collection.

First off I painted the edges with Kaisercolour black.Then the front is covered with Dime and the little drawers I have used the reverse side of the Dime paper.


The sides I decided to go with Penny and the little strip with the butterflies was the reverse side of the barcode at the bottom, I thought they would work well to cover the join in the papers.


The inside I have used Dime on the back board and tops of the shelves and Robin Egg to do the bottom of the shelves. On the sides I have used the Penny and on the inside of the doors I have used the reverse side of the Dime paper.


The knobs and handles on the drawers are from there treasure range of metal embellishments. You can embellish these further with wooden flourishes,rubons, flowers,etc if you want but I have gone for the simple look as I just loved this paper.

Hope you enjoyed my cupboard I know I had fun making it!

Until Next time....Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog