Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Mini Shadow Frame from Holly


Hi all,
Today I'm sharing my distressed mini shadow frame with you using Paper Artsy paints and the Prima Finnabair vintage trinkets..

I used the following products:
Mini 5 Frame Shadow Frame SB2284
Paper Artsy Fresco finish in Bora Bora & Inky Pool
Paper Artsy acrylic glaze , Crackle Glaze
Treasure gold in emerald, pewter, sapphire and roal amethyst.
Prima Finnabair Vintage trinkets flowers, keys, spark plugs
Other findings such as metal cogs, globes, mini dice, springs, wooden letter sand spinners.



I started with the Kaisercraft mini 5 Frame Shadow Frame and painted to 2 parts with Paper Artsy Fresco Finish paint in Bora Bora.

Once this was dry I put a very thin coat all over both pieces with Paper Artsy Crackle Glaze- spread this very thinly with a spatula. 


When dry, I then  put a coat over the top with Paper Artsy Fresco Finish in Inky Pool. After a few moments it crackled- I love this finish! I glued the 2 parts together and then lightly sanded areas with a sanding file.


I got together various trinkets and findings from Prima and other items I had collected and started to place the items in the shadow frame. I used Helmar 450 glue to glue all the items down and finished off the colour on the metal items with various colours of treasure gold.



I love this little frame, the colours are so me !

Til next time,

Holly






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog