Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Boys look good in pink !

Hi all,

I'm sharing with you today a layout using the new Paper Artsy Eclectica stamps by Darcy.. 
My father in law managed to take a photo of my little man mid footy kick!
This was the perfect excuse for me to use bright colour papers and my new stamps!

Products used:
Kaisercraft Tea Part Collection papers Peppermint & Afternoon Tea
Distress paint 
Mowed Lawn
Paper Artsy Eclectica Stamps by Darcy. EM04, EDY05, EDY06
Scrap FX Word " Cheeky Monkey"


Firsty I cut the afternoon tea paper to 11" x 11" and then used distress paint to paint the back and cut a star in the middle using a craft knife.


I then used double sided tape to stick each part down 


I used various stamps and stamped onto white card and then using my Derwent Inktense pencils I coloured the images and cut them out and placed them on my layout. 


I used my distress paint to colour my chipboard title from scrap FX and fixed this to the side. I love the fact I have used bright pink papers for a boy page! 



Happy scrapping everyone from Holly















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog