Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Icad fun


Hi crafters its Naomi here with a fun Icad to share with you. Icad's are so much fun and a great way to experiment and try new things.  I have been hanging out to play with this new Sara Naumann Eclectica stamp set so I decided to make a quick Icad to try it out.

What I used:
Eclectica ESN11 stamp set
Turquoise & Tango Fresco Finish paint
Orchid & Geranium Izink
Jet Black Archival Ink

Here's how I went about making the Icad:

1. I stamped the script stamp in 2 of the corners with archival ink.


2. I lightly spritzed the card with water before spreading the paint to give a watercolour look


3. Using archival ink I stamped the hearts and then coloured them using Izink


4. I added some extra stamping to the background then stamped the phrase onto card and cut up before glueing it down using gel medium.



5. The last step was to outline the wording to help it pop from the page and add some black splatters



 I hope you have enjoyed this little tutorial and you are inspired to give Icad's a try.

Naomi x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog