Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Eclectica Card from Julie

Hi Everyone

I am so excited to present my first design team piece for Crafters Cupboard - which I must confess was not what I had originally planned, but I was so excited by the new release's that I changed my direction totally leaving behind a half finished project which hopefully I will finish and share later.


  IMG_1508

Supply List  

Stamp Lin Brown Eclectica ELB15 
Paper Artsy Chalk Paint Eclectica Limited Addition - Lin Brown
Paper Artsy Chalk Paint Hyde Park
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black

And from my stash gesso, craft card, water colour paper & tape.

First step was to apply a coat of gesso to the water colour card.

IMG_1500

On the card blank I applied Tangerine Twist using a piece of cut and dry foam & the bubbles stencil, then when dry re positioned the stencil  and applied  Bougainvillea.
On the water colour paper I applied with a old credit card Caribbean Sea and when dry, I then dry brushed some Banana .

IMG_1503

Using the Ranger Jet Black Ink & Eclectica Lin Brown Stamp Set, I stamped my image.
Using a tooth pick I put daubs of Bougainvillea on the ends of the flower and also on the stem. Next was to add some colour to the flower using the dry brushing method and Tangerine Twist  and  Bougainvillea, then using Hyde Park for the stem and leaves. 

To create a frame I used Bougainvillea and dry brushed the edge, and using my tape, mounted it to the Card blank.

IMG_1510

I will confess that I am in love with the new colours & stamps, and had so much fun working on this project.

Hope you enjoy and get some inspiration. 


Until next time have fun & create 

Julie

These new Fresco chalk paint colours from Paper Artsy are gorgeous Julie and you've done a great job on this card, using the new paint colours and one of the new stamps to full advantage to create your beautiful card. Thank you - I'm sure our blog readers will enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog